The BTEC qualifications support Continuing Professional Development (CPD), as well as enabling sideways progression to Masters Degrees, such as an MBA.
The qualification offers:
-the opportunity to motivate learners and encourage widening participation in education and training
Learners of all abilities prosper when they can apply their own knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to a subject. BTEC qualifications make explicit the link between theoretical learning and the world of work by giving learners the opportunity to apply their research, skills and knowledge to work-related contexts and case studies. These applied and practical BTEC approaches give all learners the impetus they need to achieve and the skills they require for workplace or education progression.
BTECs are understood and recognised by a large number of organisations in a wide range of sectors. BTEC qualifications are developed with key industry representatives and Sector Skills Councils (SSC) to ensure that they meet employer
and student needs .
- In this case the Council for Administration (CfA). Many industry and professional bodies offer successful BTEC students exemptions for their own accredited qualifications.
On successful completion of a BTEC Professional qualification, learners can progress to or within employment and/or continue their study in the same, or related area.
Key features of the Edexcel BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership
The Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 qualification
- progress to employment in a particular sector.
- progress to related qualifications.
A student must:
1.At least 21 years old;
2.An approved English test equivalent to IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0 or TOEFL (IBT) with a minimum score of 53 to 64.
3.A minimum of three to five years senior management experience and satisfy one of the following criteria:
-Possession of an Advanced Diploma in any subject from recognized awarding bodies (National /International).
-Possession of an honors degree in a related subject.
-Possession of a level 6 qualification from internationally recognized awarding organization.
For mature students without the above educational qualifications, please contact us at email@example.com, for consideration of your previous management experience and previous qualifications.
1.Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills (10 Credits)
2.Professional Development for Strategic Managers (5 Credits)
3.Strategic Change Management (10 Credits)
4.Leading E -Strategy (10 Credits)
5.Creative and Innovative Management (10 Credits)
6. Strategic Human Resource Management (10 Credits)
7. Strategic Planning (15 Credits)
8. Managing Financial Principles and Techniques. (15 Credits)
9. Research Methods for Strategic Managers (15 Credits)
10. Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers (20 Credits)
The mode of assessment for Level 7 is assignment based.